Wednesday, June 10, 2009

How easy it is to procrastinate and not go do the washing and ironing and instead sit here and learn more about blogging whilst writing some more of myself.


Recently my other (some would say better) half and I purchased a holiday cabin up at Porepunkah, near to where my profile photo is from. Porepunkah is in the Victorian Eastern Highlands and is at the foot of the snow fields.


We've been up there a few times already and my life is currently centred around when I can get back there again. It is cold yes indeedy when you're outside, but lovely and warm inside thanks to modern day heating. I love the ambience in the local towns up there and also the view from our 'backyard'!
As is demonstrated, the view from the back of our place changes like the weather. So lovely to have this to look forward to whenever we are able to get up there. Unfortunately, the drive is approx. three and a half hours from home so there's no point going there for just one night. The plan is to try and get at least two nights sleep there at a time and we're even contemplating retirement whenever that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment