Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A wild and windy night

I am about to go out to commence a meditation course. One which friends from work have asked me to go along to with them.

Its freezing outside, the wind has settled for a bit fortunately, but its wet and miserable.
Winter weather to be proud of!

I haven't blogged for a few weeks as I was disheartened when my previous blog kind of blew a front tyre and refused to publish the photos I had selected.

I won't post them this evening, but plan to have another go tomorrow.

I only received a couple of days ago my very first fat pack to make a beautiful quilt. Unfortunately it didn't come with instructions, and, as I am not quilt literate yet, I will need all the help I can get. Hopefully I might get a little assistance from my dear friend from up the Mulga..., dear Lizzie (if I am a good girl and buy her lots of chocolate!)

Well, must away as the chanting need is growing upon me. More tomorrow regarding my transcendental experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment